The RETORNA Consortium “Targeting RNA as an approach for treating retinal diseases” is searching for the last candidate to join our 4 years project.
Details of the research project DC1
The selected candidate will be enrolled in a PhD program of 3 years at the Universidad Católica de Valencia (UCV).
The details of the DC1 research project can be found here.
Some of the requirements that will make you eligible are:
- to possess a MSc degree in fields related to the project research
- not to possess a PhD degree
- not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Spain for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately before the recruitment date (1st of September 2023). Short stays, such as holidays, are not taken into account.
Skills we are searching for
- Skills we consider necessary to be able to implement the project
- Experience in handling lab animals (or at least willing to learn)
- Cell cultures
- Skills that are very welcome
- Biology lab tecniques
- Possess a good working level of English: candidates must demonstrate during the interview a good ability to understand and express themselves in both written and spoken English, sufficiently high to fully benefit from the experience
What else is highly important to us
- be highly motivated to participate in the 3 year programme and commit to obtain the PhD degree
- be available and agree with travelling in the RETORNA consortium for secondments
- have passion for lab research
Read the full offer on Euraxess.