At RETORNA we are committed to making our website https://retorna.eu accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7 , on accessibility of public sector websites and applications for mobile devices (hereinafter, Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7).
This website is partially compliant with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, due to the non-compliance of the aspects listed below.
The content below is not accessible due to the following:
- Lack of conformity with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7: there could be occasional editing errors in some web page, both in HTML content and in final documents, published after September 20, 2018 (date of entry into force of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7). Specifically, there may be errors in those documents containing graphics, complex tables or in those electronically signed prior to their accessibility review.
- Disproportionate burden: not applicable.
- Content does not fall within the scope of the applicable legislation: there are office files in PDF or other formats published before September 20, 2018 that do not fully comply with all accessibility requirements; third-party content not funded, developed, or under the control of this Ministry may also be in this situation.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 2023-05-31.
The method used to prepare the statement has been a self-assessment carried out by the company itself.
Comments and contact details
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (Article 10.2.a) of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7) such as, for example:
- Report any possible non-compliance by this website.
- Transmit other difficulties in accessing the content.
- Formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement relating to the accessibility of the website.
Through the following channels:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The communications will be received and treated by the company’s management, as the unit responsible for the contents of this website.
The currently visible version of this website is dated 2023-05-31 and on that date was made the revision of the accessibility level in force at the time.
From that date, partial daily reviews of new or modified web content, both templates and final published pages and documents, are carried out daily in order to ensure compliance with the accessibility requirements of the UNE-EN 301549:2019 Standard, considering the exceptions of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7.
Among others, the following measures are adopted to facilitate accessibility:
- Use of alternative text on images.
- Links provide details of the function or destination of the hyperlink.
- Use of W3C standards: XHTML 1.0, CSS 3.0, WAI AA.